COVID-19 REOPENING CODE of CONDUCT
Church leaders, staff, and volunteers have worked to make these protocols as comprehensive as possible to mitigate the risks of in-person worship. However, no precautions provide 100% protection. Therefore, if you are not comfortable with resuming in-person worship at this time, are in a high-risk category, or exhibit any signs of illness, then please stay home to view the online service shown on St. Martin’s YouTube Channel.
ARRIVING: Check in with the usher providing your name, email address, and phone number in case contact tracing is needed. (There is a 25-person limit, and no children 18 years or younger are permitted onsite as per the Bishop’s directions.)
MASKING: A face mask must be worn at all times except when receiving communion.
SOCIAL DISTANCING: Allow a minimum 6’ distance between you and other attendees.
- Only the bulletin is needed for following the service. All other worship materials have been removed.
- Wipes, tissues, and a trash bag are available in designated pews.
- There is one Offertory collection basket at the back of church for depositing donations before or after the service.
- For Communion, only the blessed bread will be distributed by the celebrant. Some may come to the front, hand sanitize, and receive, while others may remain in the pew for the celebrant to distribute pew-side.
- Congregational singing is prohibited. The music will be provided by Emily Watkins on piano and a soloist.
- At the end of the service, exit the pews starting from the back row to the front row one row at a time.
- There is no Coffee Hour. Any informal post-service gathering should occur outside while masked and socially distanced.
THANK YOU for your cooperation!